Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Movie Wall

In our house, we love film. So much so, in fact, that we have large photos of Humphrey Bogart, Paul Newman, and Audrey Hepburn as part of our decor. (The Bogie poster shown is not the one that we have, I couldn't find a copy of that. We almost picked this one for our collection but didn't like the cigarette.) But my friend Jenn likes pictures, so I needed one of each poster. A bonus is that the black and white photos fit right in with my decorating style!


 We have determined that once we buy a house, there will be at least one wall, if not one room, solely decorated with film memorabilia. (My SIL helped last Christmas when she gifted us a large art board with 100 movie quotes on it.) And you better believe I just ran over to Pinterest and created a "Movie Room" board on which to pin ideas, why didn't that occur to me before??

With that in mind, I have started using some of my original photos as backgrounds and creating art pieces of some of our favorite quotes. This is just the first, there will be more! And please, tell me some of your favorite movie quotes!


1 comment:

  1. "You can't Handle the Truth!"

    "Never Fear Brooklyn is Here!"

    "As....You.....Wish!"

    that's all i can think of right now :)

    ReplyDelete