I know it's saturday morning, but I started this last night so it counts!
1. Sisters. I love my own more than anything, but I also have some very dear women in my family (who are all somebody's sister), and I love them too! (excuse the quality, it's a cell phone photo.)
2. Ice cream. especially the homemade kind. or handmade, whichever you call it. Made right there on location from yummy fresh ingredients! I had Heathbar Crunch in a waffle cone. droooooooooooool.
3. the aforementioned Girl Talk. I love that close girl friends can launch into intimate conversations at the drop of a (cute little) shoe. Food, hair, relationships, shoes, decorating schemes, hobbies, jobs...we covered all these topics and more and I love it.
4. Adventuring. My sister and I visited several different places while she was here, little out of the way local shops that she discovered on her iphone. I've done more touristy stuff in the last 2 days than I have since I moved here after graduating college! A cheese farm, a pottery store, a flea market, 10,000 Villages (if you've never been to one, find it and go!!)
5. Coffee. The nectar of sleep-deprived mothers everywhere. I was given a bag by my aunt, so I have coffee again! Nobody else in this house drinks it, so I've been trying to make do with cappuccino mixes and teas, but it's not the same. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm caffeine.