Friday, July 23, 2010

Favorite Things Friday

Happy Friday everyone!

1. Brian Roberts is back! This makes for a very happy hubby. and he'll be even happier if they win. Go O's!

2. I accomplished several of those obnoxious, must-be-done phone calls. Only one left and that has to wait until Monday.

3. Lately D has started giggling whenever I lay him on the changing table. I won't even have gotten to his onesie yet, much less the diaper and he's chuckling away. the boy likes to be naked, what can I say?

4. Smoothies. with my new blender blade (thanks to Bogie) I now have a working blender again, and I made smoothies for dinner. fresh strawberries and pineapple, and frozen strawberries and raspberries, with a little bit of water to make it blend. yum!

5. Our toybox. not only is it a gorgeous piece of hand-crafted oak (thanks, wonderful father-in-law!) but in just 10 minutes my living room can look amazingly clean after I throw all the toys in there and shut the lid. sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment