Saturday, November 27, 2010

Ah, holidays

Last Tuesday Bogie's cousin and I decorated my mother-in-law's house for Thanksgiving.
 We were rewarded with this amazing sunset that evening.
 I love this mug, I use it every time I'm over at their house!

 Sleeping Beauties. We had barely finished breakfast, much less Thanksgiving dinner!

 Flower's for MIL's recovery on a decorated entertainment unit.
 The entryway and a lovely drawing of my in-laws by my sister-in-law.
Back Door.
 Garage door.
 Bogie and the D-man watching the Patriots game.

Tables are all set and ready to go, with ZaZa getting a head start to keep her out of mischief.
It was a lovely Thanksgiving meal, tons of amazing food that we all ate too much of and lots of football accompanied with some yummy pies.
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I hope you had a good holiday. I'm currently deciding where to put the Christmas tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment